Father's Day is on June 21st...here's a fun, grungy Father's Day tag you can create. Those of you who know me know that I adore Maya Mist. Get out your mists & chipboard for this tag...you'll be amazed how quickly you can put it together! My style tends to be a bit messy & grungy, and you can see that in this tag. However, you can keep it clean & simple, if you like, and it will be a fabulous tag any Dad would love.
1. Lay the 3 chipboard stars on your tag, and spray them with Orange Maya Mist. Spray over the orange with the Iridescent Pearl to give the mist a shimmery sheen.
2. Remove the stars & set them aside for another project.
3. Take a black pen & outline the stars shapes on the tag.
4. Color in the stars with white paint or oil pastel. I also added some paint splatter with a goldish-color of paint.
5. Spray your "dad" letters with Emerald Metallic Mist.
6. Adhere the letters to your tag. Sew on them, if desired. (Yep, I sew on chipboard all the time!)
7. Add 3 black microchip stars (I splattered the stars with some teal paint to match the emerald green of the title).
8. Stamp the "remember" stamp onto white cardstock, cut out, write sentiment, and adhere.
9. Add the ribbon to the top of the tag--I simply sewed it on.
You could also make matching wrapping paper...perfect for a gift for dad!