These little mini burlap pillows are easy and fun to make! They would make a great party craft :)
Maya Road Supplies:
embroidery floss and needle
1. Cut two pieces of burlap to measure 5 inches X 5 inches. Set one aside.
2. Cut two feet of Maya Road Satin Pleat ribbon. To make the flower start on the outside and then move in a circle to the centre. Hand stitch ribbon in place as you go along.
3. If you'd like, run chipboard letter through an embossing folder (Cuttlebug). Spray with Maya Mist and allow to dry.
4. Attach a Velvet Pleat Flower, Wire Flower, and a Trinket Pin to the front of your burlap pillow piece. Attach your letter. I used Glossy Accents by Ranger to keep everything in place.
5. Place the second/bottom piece of burlap on the wrong side of your flower piece. Straight stitch around the perimetre of the squares.
6. If you would like to be able to hang your pillow, when you get to the top stitch on some trim...
7. When you have a couple of inches left to sew stop and fill your pillow with stuffing. Finish the remainder of your sewing and you are done!
Have a great day,