Cubby The Polymer Clay Cupcake Bear
This is a really cute project. In fact, he is so cute, you want to eat him right up!
- Polymer clay - pink, light brown, dark brown, and black
- Pin tool
- 1" eye pin
- Blush and Q-Tip
- Make a half sphere for the face out of the brown clay. Make two small spheres for ears and one small sphere for the tail.
- Poke two holes in the face for eyes. Put a small bit of clay in the hole to make the eyes. Put an oval piece of clay onto the face for the nose.
- Press ears onto the top of the face.
- Take the pink clay and shape the bottom.
- Press to make cupcake shape (or alternatively use a cupcake mold).
- Press the edge of a pin tool on the side to make the indents.
- Press the face down firmly on the cupcake bottom.
- Add the eye pin to the top and push all of the way down.
Baking / Finishing:
- Bake at 275 degrees F for 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Take a q-tip and some blush and add a bit of color onto the cheeks and ears of the bear.
And there is your cupcake bear!