Easter Bunny Earrings
A cute set of bunny earrings are just a quick clay session away. These earrings have only 2 colors and 5 parts to put together.
- Polymer clay - Pink, brown
- Eye pin
- Pin tool
- Earring hooks
- Shape the head in an oval. Press it flat on one side.
- Using a piece of cardstock or a knife, cut down the top to bisect the ears. Round off the ears between your fingers.
- Take a small oval of dark brown clay and press into the face as the nose.
- Poke two holes into the face for eyes.
- Make a body that is a rounded triangle shape. Press down on the table to flatten.
- Using a knife, bisect the bottom to make legs.
- Using the pin tool, mark the toes with 3 marks each.
- Press a divot on to the top where the head goes.
- Make a tear drop shape. Press down on the table to flatten.
- Using the pin tool, mark the fingers with 3 marks each.
- Press the head onto the divot on the body.
- Press the arms into the side and then wrap over the body.
- Add an eye pin to the top of the head.
Baking / Finishing:
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Add the earring hooks on the top.
And there is your cute bunny earrings!