Supplies Used: Maya Road Mixed Scallop Triangle Banner, Maya Road Earth Buttons, Maya Road Brown & Cream Pinwheel Blossoms, Maya Road, Vintage Pearl Pin, Maya Road Green Leaf Pin, Black Pom Pom Trim, Black & Cream Stripped Ribbon, Small Cream Silk Flowers, Cluny Lace, Gold Metallic Pipe cleaner, Brown & Black Seam Binding, Creamy Brown Ink, Cream Embroidery Floss, Large Self Adhesive Pearl, Crystal Coarse Glitter, Black Acrylic Paint, Fabri-Tac, Glue Stick, Liquid Adhesive, Black Cardstock, Brown & White Baker's Twine
Tools Used: Paintbrush, Craft Knife, Craft Mat, Straight Edge Scissors, Scallop Scissors, Distressing Tool
- Using a paintbrush paint one scallop page and one plain triangle page with black acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Cover the front of the plain triangle page with a glue stick type adhesive and attach a Bingo card. Remove the excess Bingo Card using a craft knife with the banner page placed on a craft mat. Sand and ink the edges.
- Using a strong liquid adhesive attach the altered triangle banner page (bingo card) on top of the scallop page that has been painted with black acrylic paint.
- Using Fabri-Tac attach the brown & cream trim and the black pom pom trim on top of the banner page as shown above.
- Thread 7 buttons with cream embroidery floss. Using Fabri-Tac attach the buttons along the top of the banner page on top of the trim.
- Cut a piece of black cardstock using scallop scissors to create a photo corner, attach this piece to the back of your photo that you have distressed the edges on.
- Ink the petals of three cream flowers, apply liquid adhesive to the flowers and lightly apply crystal coarse glitter, tap off excess, let dry.
- Cut a piece of cluny lace to attach to the bottom portion of the banner as shown above.
- Using a glue stick attach the photo to the banner page
- Attach cluny lace, three buttons that have been threaded with cream embroidery floss, baker's twine and brown pinwheel blossom
- Attach three altered silk flowers just behind the brown pinwheel blossom.
- Attach a vintage pearl pin and a green leaf pin between the brown pinwheel blossom and the three silk flowers as shown above.
- Accent the pointed end of the banner with a large self adhesive cream pearl
- Attach a gold metallic pipe cleaner to the top of the banner page to create your hanger. Tie a bow from brown and black seam binding that has been cut in half and frayed on the edges.
Lisa M. Pace