I instantly fell in love with the Maya Road Classic Label Canvas album, which is one of the fabulous early summer releases, and wanted to add a pop of colour to the front cover! I thought a handmade heart using Maya Road ribbon would be perfect! I'll show you how I did it...
• A frayed edge is so fun so I first hand washed and then dried each canvas piece in the dryer. Once dry I ironed them.
• Next, trace a heart on the front of the Classic Label Canvas album and cut it out, just inside your pencil line.
• Cover the piece of canvas that you cut out with a dry adhesive. Adhere an assortment of ribbon to the canvas heart.
• Machine stitch around the heart if you'd like...this will make sure the ribbon stays in place.
• Insert ribbon heart into the Classic Label Canvas album and hand stitch around your pencil lines.
Have a happy day,