We Bare Bears Grizzly, Panda, Ice Bear Clay Charms
We Bare Bears is a favorite of my niece and nephew, so I decided to make them these cute little Grizzly, Panda, and Ice Bear charms.
- Polymer clay - Brown, White, Black
- Pin tool
- Eye pins
- Make a body that is arch shaped. Using a knife, cut a cross on the bottom to make the feet. Round the edges a bit to make them more shaped.
- Using the pin tool, mark the toes with 3 marks each.
- Press the tail onto the back of the body
- Make a flattened sphere and press down on the top of the head to make the dent.
- Add two small ears.
- Poke two holes for eyes and add a tiny sphere of black into the hole.
- Add a small flattened oval of black for the nose.
- Press the head onto the front of the body
- Add an eye pin through the top of the head of you want to use as a charm.
Baking / Finishing:
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
And there we have We Bare Bears - Grizzly, Panda, and Ice Bear!