Doodle Magnets With Cabochon Glass
Doodle magnets are a great way to preserve your child's artwork on your fridge without the mess. It has just a handful necessary items and even a 4 year old can make them with a bit of guidance.
- Loosely trace the cabochon glass on a piece of cardstock. It does not matter if the lines are a bit messy since you will cut inside of them slightly.
- Draw your designs all the way to the edge with pencil.
- Trace with a permanent marker.
- Erase the pencil lines.
- Color the images with color pencil.
- Using a paper cutter, cut the pieces of cardstock out in a rough cut.
- Then holding it under the cabochon, cut it close to the edge.
- Trim the corners to round.
- Brush a think layer of Mod Podge across the glass. And then press the cardstock on the back of the glass. Allow to dry.
- When dry, turn over and brush the back and sides of the cardstock with more Mod Podge.
- Take a piece of magnet and super glue it to the back.
A great way to preserve your kid's doodles on your fridge forever!