Easter Bunny Charm
Just in time for Easter, we made a chocolate bunny charm It is really simple to make, and also really cute. I made it super tiny so you can even turn them into earrings.
- Polymer clay - Brown, Dark Brown, Red
- Eye pin
- Pin tool
- Shape the head in an oval. Press it down against the table to flatten.
- Using a piece of cardstock or a knife, cut down the top to bisect the ears. Round off the ears between your fingers.
- Take a small oval of dark brown clay and press into the face.
- Poke two holes into the face for eyes.
- Make a body that is a rounded triangle shape. Press down on the table to flatten.
- Using a knife, bisect the bottom to make legs.
- Using the pin tool, mark the toes with 3 marks each.
- Press a divot on to the top where the head goes.
- Make a tear drop shape. Press down on the table to flatten.
- Using the pin tool, mark the fingers with 3 marks each.
- Press the head onto the divot on the body.
- Press the arms into the side and then wrap over the body.
- Add an eye pin to the top of the head.
Baking / Finishing:
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
And there is your chocolate bunny charm!